Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zbrush and 3d modelling

Options
  • 02-08-2016 8:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭

Hey guys missus is looking for me to build her a PC with 3d modelling in mind. She does game aswel but is more into sculpting at the moment. So with this in mind im gonna leave out the graphics card for the meantime and add in something maybe later. Zbrush is all processor based. Any and all builds welcome!

1. What is your budget? I think 800 euro should be loads.

2. What will be the main purpose of the computer? 3d modelling in zbrush

3. Do you need a copy of Windows? Yes

4. Can you use any parts from an old computer? I have mouse, kb and 8 gigs of crucial ballistix sport ram

5. Do you need a monitor? Yes

5a. If yes, what size do you need. 27 I think 1080 should do aswel

5b. If no, what resolution is your current monitor and do you plan to upgrade in the near future?

6. Do you need any of these peripherals? No need
    7. Are you willing to try overclocking? Shouldnt be any need

8. How can you pay? All

9. When are you purchasing? Her birthdays the end of august so hopefully then

10. If you need help building it, where are you based? I'm pretty good with LEGO

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Is the RAM DDR3 or DDR4?

Case €60
    500w PSU €60
    i7 €300
    Motherboard €60
    1tb HDD €40
    250gb SSD €80
    Another 8gb RAM €40
    Total €640

Not worth going higher on most of the items imo

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Stormhawk88

Ram is ddr 3. Yeah gonna focus on processor, ram and motherboard really anything else can come in the future.

Advertisement