Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Alan Mooney Photographer

Options
  • 02-08-2016 5:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭

Would anybody have contact details for Alan Mooney photographer please? He was based in Rathangan, Co. Kildare but moved to Portarlington last year.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭Bacchus

Noone google this guy (Alan Mooney). His site is hacked so who knows what goodies are there to infect your machine.

If anyone does know this guy, let him know to sort it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭LorraineL

Bacchus wrote: »
    Noone google this guy (Alan Mooney). His site is hacked so who knows what goodies are there to infect your machine.

If anyone does know this guy, let him know to sort it out.

Yes, sorry, I should have said that his site has been hacked. All of his numbers and email addresses are also coming back blank for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭Bacchus

A bit of Googling....
    Phone: 086 1263308 | 045-252620
    Email: alan@alanmooney.com

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,948 ✭✭✭pullandbang

LorraineL wrote: »
    Would anybody have contact details for Alan Mooney photographer please? He was based in Rathangan, Co. Kildare but moved to Portarlington last year.

Did you try calling to his house in Rathangan? His business is gone but the CRO website still gives his home address in Rathangan.

PS You're not alone in looking for him......

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭LorraineL

Did you try calling to his house in Rathangan? His business is gone but the CRO website still gives his home address in Rathangan.

PS You're not alone in looking for him......

Thanks. I'll have a look at the CRO website. I guess that will be the next port of call.

• Advertisement
Advertisement