Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GAA Go

Options
  • 02-08-2016 3:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,890 ✭✭✭

Elderly neighbours dont have sky and want to see the match on Saturday. This might be an option? Whats the quality like generally?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭enoughtaken

You can't get GAAGO if you are living in Ireland.
    I work abroad a lot and have it. I find it excellent. Last weekend I was able to watch the four matches live and the Sunday game.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,890 ✭✭✭Coillte_Bhoy

You can't get GAAGO if you are living in Ireland.
    I work abroad a lot and have it. I find it excellent. Last weekend I was able to watch the four matches live and the Sunday game.

I presume i can use a VPN, i was wondering about the quality, obv all good in that regard?

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭enoughtaken

Quality is excellent. It may freeze for a few seconds during the game. All depends on wifi strength.
    Think Tipp Galway match last sunday ended up finishing on GAAGO for me 30 seconds late.
    But to us watching it wasn't a problem.

Advertisement