Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HB Super Split

Options
  • 02-08-2016 1:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

I have a mental craving for a super split and can't find them anywhere. Is there any point in continuing the search?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭forzacalcio

My google search for Fat Frogs and Super Splits brings me here, Assume both gone off the market?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Solero is the nearest type I think.
    Aldi / Lidl do mulipack of Supersplit type lollies... not sure if one is orange though.

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Endaaaagh

Try a Captain Morgan and club orange!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

back in 2014 HB on twitter said they are in mulitpacks only, not showing on tesco online so might be gone.

?width=594&version=940909

HB+Ice-creams.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 17,394 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

Endaaaagh wrote: »
    Try a Captain Morgan and club orange!

Came here to say that...its the best.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,284 ✭✭✭George White

isn't there a Dale Farm knockoff, liken there is with Fat Frog, something croc....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

The LIDL ones are grand have a box in the freezer

21/25

• Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

I seem to remember in the later years HB supersplits got scabby with the ice cream and the upper inch or half inch was ice pop.

icbergers are 4 for 1.80 in tesco at the moment
    https://www.tesco.ie/groceries/Product/Details/?id=268224745

Advertisement