Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Engagement Rings in Limerick the best Jewellers

Options
  • 02-08-2016 12:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Hi

We are looking to buy this type engagement ring (Ladies 9ct White Gold Engagement Ring. Each glimmering diamond is illusion set in a white gold band, complemented by diamond set shoulders) for under thousand euro, went to fields found this one but have to wait 6 to 8 weeks for my size (K), which is way too long. Does anyone else know where else to buy the ring around this price and same type of ring in Limerick or maybe Galway?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,532 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

Go to Topaz up near the railway station(12 Upper Gerald Griffin St, Limerick), they could make it for you. Couldn't recommend them highly enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭davo2001

Check out Gleesons in Shannon, can make whatever you want and also it's done on site.

http://www.gleesongoldsmiths.ie/contact-us/

FYI: Stay clear of Keanes on O Connell / William St.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Walla12

A2LUE42 wrote: »
    Go to Topaz up near the railway station(12 Upper Gerald Griffin St, Limerick), they could make it for you. Couldn't recommend them highly enough.

Hi

Thanks for your reply, so they make your ring for you? How long does it usually take to make and do you get a service for cleaning afterward?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,532 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

Didn't take that long to get the ring made and they also do cleaning and polishing and what not

• Registered Users Posts: 3,801 ✭✭✭Jude13

Try Keanes, they were very accomadating.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,490 ✭✭✭✭banie01

I have to go with a +1 for Topaz. I had my wife's engagement and wedding rings made there and she was/is delighted with them.
    I had managed to buy an antique ring with absolutely beautiful stones but a very dated/ugly setting with the intention of getting a new ring made with the stones.
    Called up to Topaz with my then GF and Eamonn talked through her options, she got exactly what she wanted and is delighted with it.
    The turnaround was a couple of weeks on each ring, and as they were both made to make a set by the same jeweller they really do sit together beautifully.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Walla12

Can I ask which is better to get 9ct or 18ct in White gold engagement ring?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭davo2001

Walla12 wrote: »
    Can I ask which is better to get 9ct or 18ct in White gold engagement ring?

Depends on your budget, if you can afford it then get 18ct.

Advertisement