Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Car Review : Share your feedback on Nissan Tino 2006

Options
  • 02-08-2016 6:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 25

I am looking for feedback on this car

What do you think from your own experience or if you have ever dealt with such car.

Much appreciated :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭ianobrien

I had one as a hire car. Good points were good a/C and good ground clearance. Bad points, I was tempted to back and change it for a Yaris Saloon. Slow, uncomfortable, dull, lifeless, hard seats, drank fuel. I hired it in the UAE. I should have taken the Yaris.

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭piaget

Ran one for 9 years from new until April this year, 2006 reg as well in blue. Reliable but heavy on petrol and high road tax, lot of car for cheap money as values collapsed.

Had to replace the clutch fairly early but other than that only small things going wrong. Should have the reversing camera which is a bonus.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,157 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

It's a Nissan Almera with more space and seven seats.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,395 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Only has 5 seats though

• Registered Users Posts: 51,157 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Always thought they were a 7 seater.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28 stillatit

Cosmo0o wrote: »
    I am looking for feedback on this car

What do you think from your own experience or if you have ever dealt with such car.

Much appreciated :D

Had one from nearly new 2002 to 2013. Petrol 1.8. Had very few problems over 200000 towards the end it was drinking oil and needed clutch and catalytic converter which was too much to spend on it. I have known others to have the oil consumption problem on Nissan's too. High tax heavy on petrol.

Advertisement