Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

What address is speed camera van charge sent to?

Options
  • 02-08-2016 3:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭

Anyone know what address is the fixed charge from a speed camera van sent to? Is it the address on the licence, the one linked to the car tax, address car is registered at etc.?

Nearly certain I got caught over the weekend barring a technical malfunction.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,002 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Anyone know what address is the fixed charge from a speed camera van sent to? Is it the address on the licence, the one linked to the car tax, address car is registered at etc.?

Nearly certain I got caught over the weekend barring a technical malfunction.

2 & 3 are the same.

How would you think the licence address could apply??

Not your ornery onager

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

Esel wrote: »
    2 & 3 are the same.

How would you think the licence address could apply??

Ah okay, didn't realise that 2 and 3 were necessarily the same. I changed my address (I think) during my motor tax renewal online last time.

You're right about the licence address, I thought it was just another possible option for them.

Thanks.

EDIT: Just found a PDF on my PC here of my motor tax renewal, I did update the address. As bad as deservedly getting caught is it would be worse to end up getting a summons!

Advertisement