Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Any car history checks for sale?

Options
  • 01-08-2016 9:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33,005 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, wondering if any boardsies would have a full car history check they'd like to sell?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭liam7831

Why dont you just buy your own?

Surely worth 30euro or whatever they are if you are spending thousands....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭pablo128

Some of them are only a tenner if the car is over a certain age, 8 years old I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,005 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

liam7831 wrote: »
    Why dont you just buy your own?

Surely worth 30euro or whatever they are if you are spending thousands....

True, I will if I don't pick up any, but no harm asking, might suit me and a seller.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭liam7831

NIMAN wrote: »
    True, I will if I don't pick up any, but no harm asking, might suit me and a seller.

Ah I spose ur right

• Registered Users Posts: 33,005 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

I have gotten a few for ni cars off UK forums, saved me money and the seller got a fee bob for something they no longer needed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,122 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

If your going with motorcheck then there are discount codes upto 20% available on the web.

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭Mintoe

bazz26 wrote: »
    If your going with motorcheck then there are discount codes upto 20% available on the web.

Send email to info@motorcheck.ie And they'll email you a discount code, worked for me everytime

Advertisement