Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wedding dress

Options
  • 01-08-2016 3:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Just wondering does anyone know if bridal dresses buy wedding dresses I have a brand new wedding dress tags and all still on and wondered if I could sell to a bridal shop

Comments

Just wondering does anyone know if bridal dresses buy wedding dresses I have a brand new wedding dress tags and all still on and wondered if I could sell to a bridal shop

You could advertise it on sellmyweddingdress.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭Sapphire

I'm not sure a bridal shop would buy it if it was from a previous season it might not sell for them - but its no harm to ask around.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭irishgirl19

Memories bridal will sell it for you

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭buttercups88

there's a shop in Trim co meath, i think called timeless bridal that will sell your dress for you and then they keep percentage of what it sells for.

Advertisement