Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place to buy a steam controller?

Options
  • 01-08-2016 1:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hey guys, i've been lurking around the internet for a controller for playing on my PC. I've come across the steam controller and it looked like somthing i'd want. The thing is I don't know where I should buy it, i looked on amazon and nothing there. I don't know if I should buy it on the steam website cause the delivery rates might be high. Do gamestop perhaps do steam controllers?

Possible second question: What other good controllers you would recommend apart from the steam controller for PC gaming? (it needs to be wireless.)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,384 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

I have seen them for sale in Gamestop

2nd hand in CEX

• Registered Users Posts: 5,305 ✭✭✭dunworth1

yep gamestop have then for 55 bought one a few weeks back its ok.

do you have an xbox? you can plug in an xbox controller to your pc

• Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭d31b0y

I got mine on steam along with the steam link when it was 40% off. Total of 86 euro for both including delivery I think. Controller and Doom bundle is currently 45% off but you will pay some delivery on top of that.
    http://store.steampowered.com/bundle/1158/

Advertisement