Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maynooth postgraduate accommodation

Options
  • 01-08-2016 11:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi I'm 22, female and from Derry Northern Ireland. Going to Maynooth in Sept. Currently seeing accommodation. Any advice on where to find anything would be helpful :)

Comments

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

Moved to Third-Level Accommodation forum.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,223 Mod ✭✭✭✭Michael D Not Higgins

What's your budget? Are you looking for sharing or renting alone? Have you tried daft.ie yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 KatieMagee

Around 150 or less a week. Yes but nothing suitable :(

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,223 Mod ✭✭✭✭Michael D Not Higgins

I know some of the sharing ones are owner occupied or Mon-Fri only but if you could provide more details of what you're looking for it would help narrow down the search.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 KatieMagee

I would prefer single room, and not digs. 7 days accommodation and a 9 or 10 month contract :) let me know if you know anything please

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,283 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

A lot of landlords will throw up ads for houses for the college year, they usually rent by room. the houses are mostly rented for the summer to people. A lot of ads will go on the day the CAO results come out, be on daft.ie and my home.ie that day, get a few phone numbers quickly and start calling to see places. everything for maynooth will be gone by the end of the month so you have a very short window to look.

Advertisement