Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Terry Crews joins the pc gaming elite. [fixed title]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,478 ✭✭✭eeguy

You couldn't have spelled his name right?

It's in the title of the vid you linked. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭-Vega-

eeguy wrote: »
    You couldn't have spelled his name right?

It's in the title of the vid you linked. :D

Fork! I wouldn't mind but I have 2 other similar posts and got it right on those! In my defence..my blood type is Jameson right now :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,417 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

-Vega- wrote: »
    What a hero.. the whole video just reaffirms for me how down to earth and in trend Terry is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXf8P8FLz9c

It's been great watching his videos from the moment he played Battlefield One Alpha at a Battlefield event.

He got the bug and started planning his build with help from commentors on Facebook.

It's refreshing to see a celeb so down to Earth like Terry Crews.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,384 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

it's been like little videos of joy as he has been progressing with his video and the interaction with his son is just so warm and great to see a dad get so involved with his kid.
    And the fact that he bought this out of his own money and not get sponsorship and then build it himself (with a Little help from Geek Squad) is pretty cool

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Skerries wrote: »
    it's been like little videos of joy as he has been progressing with his video and the interaction with his son is just so warm and great to see a dad get so involved with his kid.
    Yeah, it becomes apparent straight away he must be a great dad. It almost seems like his character in brooklyn nine nine is just a caricature of himself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,451 ✭✭✭weisses

Ohhh that big guy can give a whole new dimension to the whole "rage quit"

Can't wait for the first video of that :D

Just look how he's bashing that screen in 99

• Registered Users Posts: 9,451 ✭✭✭weisses

vgucj77o0ncx.png

Sure ......
    For a moment i actually thought he could go for a RX480 .... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,305 ✭✭✭dunworth1

hes got the bug :D

vgucj77o0ncx.png
    My OCD is flaring up. I hope he moves the 1080s closer together and puts the sound card below them :)

• Advertisement

there's a video where he is asking about the SLI bridge so I presume he'll have to move them if he has to connect them

there's a video where he is asking about the SLI bridge so I presume he'll have to move them if he has to connect them

Here it is.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I had to fix the spelling in the title, it was upsetting my brain :P

Shiminay wrote: »
    I had to fix the spelling in the title, it was upsetting my brain :P
    It was driving my OCD nuts :D

I am looking forward to the "Wait, who is Terry Crews. What happened to Terry Cruise" comments.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,915 ✭✭✭cursai

Speculation that he's getting help from jayztwocents for a new build. I hope he has better taste than to team up with that guy. Hate him and that barnacles guy is annoying me lately two.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,353 ✭✭✭Dave_The_Sheep

Who is Terry Crews?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,915 ✭✭✭cursai

• Registered Users Posts: 7,353 ✭✭✭Dave_The_Sheep

Office Linebacker. **** me, I'm ashamed I missed that.

cursai wrote: »
    Speculation that he's getting help from jayztwocents for a new build. I hope he has better taste than to team up with that guy. Hate him and that barnacles guy is annoying me lately two.
    Me too. They really seem like an odd pair to collaborate together.

Advertisement