Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Giving away 4 tickets bought in error for football quarter finals today (please PM!)

Options
  • 31-07-2016 9:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,

I booked 4 matches for today football QF's when I thought I was buying for next Saturday. I can't go today and I will give them away for free to make sure they actually get used! I'm raging but will feel better if someone takes them!

Please drop me a PM asap if interested. I have printed to PDF so can email.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Euphoriasean

Thats lousy, Would you not stick them up on adverts/done deal and try and recoup some of your money? Even if you sold them for €15 quid a pop. There might be someone looking for a bargain.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

They're gone!

I'm on a train so I was worried about not having Internet to contact people. Anyway someone is getting a nice day out!

Advertisement