Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mount & Blade Regiments

Options
  • 30-07-2016 6:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

I don't know if I posted this is the right place but I was wondering if there is a large Irish Mount & Blade community for the Napoleonic Wars DLC and perhaps the more important question do many people in Ireland play it or have they even heard of it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭Br4tPr1nc3

I play it,
    its a really great game.
    cant wait for m&b 3

I play warband vanilla though,
    tried Napoleonic Wars and the viking expansion but wasnt a huge fan of them!

are you trying to get a multiplayer team going?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Bob Rabbit

Yeah, I've been the Leader of a pretty sizable regiment on Napoleonic Wars for a year now. Just trying to gauge the support for it amongst the people on Boards.

Yeah, I've been the Leader of a pretty sizeable regiment on Napoleonic Wars for a year now. Just trying to gauge the support for it amongst the people on Boards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

I play it from time to time. Not a member of any regiments though. Usually play on public servers. Its a pretty fun multiplayer game even if its showing its age

yeah, it's getting very outdated but luckily a new Mount&Blade is coming out soon enough. It will be a breath of fresh air.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

I watched a video for Bannerlord a couple of months ago and it looks great from what was shown. I hope they'll release a Napoleonic Wars DLC for it.

it'll probably be a mod first, the game will be released with proper mod support and everything. The DLC will probably be released later, the same way it was for Napoleonic Wars.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 571 ✭✭✭pcuser

Its a great game, i play it myself, Have never played online though, Im looking forward to Bannerlord.

Advertisement