Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Proof of PPS

Options
  • 30-07-2016 6:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭

Does the PPS proof have to also be valid (within six months)? All I can find is my drug scheme card from 2011 or my E111 that expired in 2014.

Do I have to wait until my first pay check to renew (I start a new job in Sept) or can I waltz in with one of them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

Almost anything will do for your PPS with your name on it. Even an ancient payslip. Even a letter on social welfare headed paper with your handwritten PPS number will do. The expired card will do. Just make sure it's in the first and second name you're applying in (middle names don't matter). Your PPSN will never change so that's why an expired document or card will do.

Advertisement