Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New JOB

Options
  • 30-07-2016 2:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi , I am just about to start a new job with Schivo in Waterford can anyone tell me what the company is like to work for ? . Or does anyone how works there have a spare room to rent ? as i have not found any accommodation yet thanks for any reply

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

I know a couple of lads who've been there years and reckon it's ok. I know a couple more who couldn't stick the place and left.
    Can't help you with accomodation.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,806 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

done a project with them few years, they were grand but being a student is not the same as a full time worker. i guess only you will be able to tell if they are good to work for so suck it and see i guess. best of luck in the job

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭dzilla

mrgeezer wrote: »
    Hi , I am just about to start a new job with Schivo in Waterford can anyone tell me what the company is like to work for ? . Or does anyone how works there have a spare room to rent ? as i have not found any accommodation yet thanks for any reply

accomaodation wise there is a lot of house shares up on daft close to schivo (Lismore Pk, templers hall, wood lawn grove, hillview, ashley court) with first 2 places mentioned there would be big student area, so if that is not your thing.......

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

It's not too bad. As with most places, it depends on who your manager is.

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭cococoady

It's not too bad. As with most places, it depends on who your manager is.

Are you the manager ;-)

• Advertisement
Advertisement