Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

debs date

Options
  • 30-07-2016 2:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 12

well guys, asked a one to my grad in jan and now im regrettin it. eg thinkin she will hop on every lad goin...... Its on in a months time and im really thinkin of tellin her where to go and bringing this other "nicer" girl. Shes had her grad already and brought another lad so jus wonderin should i basically tell her shes not coming and what reason can i use. and if shes bought a dress for it what do i do then? cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 855 ✭✭✭TSMGUY

well guys, asked a one to my grad in jan and now im regrettin it. eg thinkin she will hop on every lad goin...... Its on in a months time and im really thinkin of tellin her where to go and bringing this other "nicer" girl. Shes had her grad already and brought another lad so jus wonderin should i basically tell her shes not coming and what reason can i use. and if shes bought a dress for it what do i do then? cheers!
    LOL, sounds you're in for a earful and worst case scenario you'll be paying for a dress. If you simply changed your mind it'd be a bit of a jerk move but give she's..... not exactly a perfect lady to put it mildly..... you should probably tell her as soon as possible that you don't want to brin her. No point bringing someone you resent out of guilt and ruining your whole day.

But as I say, be prepared for an earful:pac: Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 12 3350johndeere

TSMGUY wrote: »
    LOL, sounds you're in for a earful and worst case scenario you'll be paying for a dress. If you simply changed your mind it'd be a bit of a jerk move but give she's..... not exactly a perfect lady to put it mildly..... you should probably tell her as soon as possible that you don't want to brin her. No point bringing someone you resent out of guilt and ruining your whole day.

But as I say, be prepared for an earful:pac: Good luck!

Its worth it i think hahah! Thank you for your advice!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,138 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Manners.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

well guys, asked a one to my grad in jan and now im regrettin it. eg thinkin she will hop on every lad goin......
    You mean you think she'll act like a guy? (though most of them wouldn't be hopping on the lads, presumably ...)

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Just be all Like...

"Grad? "

"What Grad?"

giphy.gif

• Advertisement
Advertisement