Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

asked to debs

Options
  • 30-07-2016 2:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 12

helloo. was asked by a friend if i would bring a girl from work to her debs. does this necessarily mean she likes me? bearing in mind i only met her for the first time 3 weeks ago and have only talked a handful of times. thanks guys!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,239 ✭✭✭✭endacl

You know..... I honestly have no idea, not being the girl in question...

Ask her...?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭dinorebel

helloo. was asked by a friend if i would bring a girl from work to her debs. does this necessarily mean she likes me? bearing in mind i only met her for the first time 3 weeks ago and have only talked a handful of times. thanks guys!
    endacl wrote: »
    You know..... I honestly have no idea, not being the girl in question...

Ask her...?
    Basically yes

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭MomijiHime

No, she might just be in need of a date.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 gerard98

Women are confusing OP, if you want an answer just ask her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

Just assume she does and play it smooooooth.
    Unless you're not into her then just play it cool.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭secondrowgal

I think the more pertinent question is do you like her?

Either way, go ahead and enjoy yourself!

Advertisement