Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what next?

Options
  • 28-07-2016 10:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭

Recently passed a level 6 springboard course in purchasing strategy, quality mgt and lean sigma six green belt, want to continue on to degree level, any ideas about what i can go on to with this cert, i liked the purchasing part of the course (with the lean second). I was looking at doing a level 8 supply chain mgt course, am i going in right direction ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20 tippgal84

Yep for sure. Most companies look for a degree if not masters so keep going. Try to add some experience too along the way. It'll help greatly to break into the industry. Procurement is an interesting area where commodity mgmt, negotiation skills etc are prized. It pays well too in the end. Best of luck

Advertisement