Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

08 Skoda Vrs stereo upgrade to Belero

Options
  • 28-07-2016 2:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭

08 Skoda Vrs stereo upgrade to the skoda Belero touchscreen, I want to up grade my standard stereo to the touchscreen, I have one in a broken car but I won't have the code, so asumming it will fit, how will I fair out without the code? Will it actually work? Will the BT phone work? And most importantly for he will the BT streaming work?
    Any advice or help greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭darg

If you have the registration number of the broken car a skoda dealer can provide the code. The headunit doesnt have bluetooth built in, it would need a bluetooth module, microphone etc. No music streaming over bluetooth either

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭breanach78

darg wrote: »
    If you have the registration number of the broken car a skoda dealer can provide the code. The headunit doesnt have bluetooth built in, it would need a bluetooth module, microphone etc. No music streaming over bluetooth either

Thanks for the info! Not worth doing it so, I was Mainly doing it for the Bluetooth streaming.

Advertisement