Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Engine Oils & Lubricants

Options
  • 28-07-2016 2:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi guys, I'm thinking of starting a new business venture... bottling engine oils and lubricants for the retail industry. Wondering where in Ireland (or UK) can I source 1000 Liters barrels (or IBC as it's apparently called)... All help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,615 ✭✭✭ba_barabus

How has the tyre venture gone?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Mad monk 47

ba_barabus wrote: »
    How has the tyre venture gone?

Dead end... needed too much capital money up front to be competitive hence the reason why I am thinking of starting in the oil business.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,615 ✭✭✭ba_barabus

Dead end... needed too much capital money up front to be competitive hence the reason why I am thinking of starting in the oil business.
    Are you planning to target Shell, Mobile or Castorl?

I'm sure I don't have to tell you the oil industry is rather hard and expensive to get into.

Advertisement