Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vegan shops?

Options
  • 28-07-2016 10:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Anyone know any good shops with a wide array of vegan food? Like vegan cheese? Ive only really found little sections of health foor shops that have it

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭henryporter

Anyone know any good shops with a wide array of vegan food? Like vegan cheese? Ive only really found little sections of health foor shops that have it

Any specific part of the country? Down to Earth in Dublin is good but expensive, same with the Nourish chain.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,760 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Dunnes and Supervalu often have a surprising amount of stuff - it depends heavily on what you're looking for, though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭adelcrowsmel

Anyone know who stocks Vegusto cheese or any suggestion on what to try for a cheddar cheese or something for a sandwich? I've tried all the Violife ones that I could get in Dunnes but I'm not a fan - the soft/spreadbable cheese was ok but not so much the blocks!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Down to Earth in Dublin have vegusto

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭PathMatcher

Dunnes is great for vegan food, they have butter (pure sunflower/olive/soya spreads), cheese (violife full range), alpro yoghurts, coconut/almond/rice/soya milk, a range of falafel, hummous, linda mccartney sausages, sausage rolls, quorn vegan chicken pieces/burgers, ice-cream (okobay chocolate and vanilla).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,667 ✭✭✭Worztron

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

Advertisement