Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Startup

Options
  • 28-07-2016 10:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 55,474 ✭✭✭✭

Streaming on Sony's Crackle network on September 6th. Looks good from the trailer. Stars Martin Freeman, Adam Brody and Edi Gathegi.
    Set amongst the unconstrained, yet opportunist streets of Miami, "StartUp" weaves a complex and exciting narrative, featuring the high-stakes struggle of what one will do to reach ultimate success - but this is not your average startup incubator story... "StartUp" is about the emergence of a brilliant, yet controversial tech idea centered around digital currency that gets incubated on the wrong side of the tracks of Miami by three strangers who don't necessarily fit the mold of "tech entrepreneurs" and a crooked FBI agent who will go to any length necessary to take them down.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60,480 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Crackle's originals have been ok so far nothing on the level of the Netflix's, Amazons or Hulu's but entertaining all the same so I'll give this a go for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,363 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

very promising first episode
    Could they be trying to create another Breaking Bad with the rise of our characters to something greater than the parts?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,363 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

the first series is up in the usual places

• Registered Users Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭LaVail

Watched 2 episodes... Like it so far.

Worth sticking with hopefully.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

Watched it all. Its ok. The first series ending is just the set up for the second series. The second series could be good though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,845 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

2 episodes in, am gripped. 1st series in a long time I've been looking forward to the next episode and I watch a lot of series.... hopefully it will hold

• Registered Users Posts: 9,151 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

I’m watching this at the moment, not sure how it slipped passed me for so long it’s quite good

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭thesultan

Great show. Any sign of third season?

thesultan wrote: »
    Great show. Any sign of third season?

It’s out now and I’m starting it this evening

Halfway through season 3, seems to be stalling like a Groundhog Day effect

• Advertisement