Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Pioneer deh 1800

Options
  • 27-07-2016 11:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭

I had a guy install a pioneer deh 1800 today in my vintage car. I wanted USB to play my iPod and phone etc from it. he installed it, the radio was sounding great, but when I tried to connect the iPhone through usb, it wouldn't read it. that was grand, I said Id try the aux, it worked, however, I didn't notice at first that the sound was good, but it was not playing the lyrics-that was problem number 1

problem number two came, when I held my finger a little too long on the source button, now the radio is displaying in Russian!!! Ive tried to change it and read the manual, but there's nothing……

problem number 3 has come along now, the display is no longer showing the option to play the music through aux-

so basically, I have spent over e200 on a radio that isn't worth a tin of beans grrrrr

I'm going back to the guy tomorrow, but just said Id try on here, he said that it may not play from the iPhone through USB? is this the same with all radios? can I get one that will play through USB?

TIA

Advertisement