Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GSD i70 Quote

Options
  • 27-07-2016 11:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Got the following quote on a GSD i70 system (inclusive of VAT and installation) from a company that will remain nameless! Just wondering - for anyone else that has had this system specc'd up does the price look reasonable? Its hassle for me trying to get multiple different installers to call out and provide quotes.

Specification
    1 GSD i70 Control, Built in multi-line LCD keypad, Rechargeable back up battery.

Warning Devices.
    1 GSD Wireless External Bell/Strobe.
    1 Integrated Internal Siren.

Detection
    Front Door - 1 wireless magnetic contact
    Windows - 3 wireless inertia contacts
    Patio Door - 1 wireless inertia contact
    Garage Door - 1 wireless magnetic contact
    Landing/Hallway– 2 wireless PiRs

Total 8 Device Wireless System €900 incl VAT

Extras
    WiFi IP Card for IP access incl. Smart Phone Notifications & remote control of system €230
    Digital communicator for central station monitoring and/or self-monitoring via voice alerts. €160
    Decoy external bell €55
    GSM Digital communicator for self-monitoring via text alerts €195
    Wireless Key fobs €75
    Additional wireless Sensor/Contacts €85
    Wireless Panic Button (fixed) €85
    Wireless PiR €135
    Wireless Smoke/Heat/CO2 detectors €165 each

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

If it's all inclusive of vat and installation and set up it seems around average.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 aussiekenn

Hi Mr.David,

I'm currently in the market for a wireless system - would you mind sending a PM with the details of who gave you the quote please?

Thanks

Advertisement