Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not being invited

Options
  • 26-07-2016 7:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭

Am I Being petty. I'm in mid 30s and have had the same group of friends from school. We all meet up for dinner and drinks during the year. And also meet up in town and talk and text regularly. Out of the five of us 4 are married includes myself. I was first to get married just over 11 years ago. When I got married I invited all friends and partners and kids.
    The next to get married was about 6 years ago and then 5 years ago and the last was married last week. I'm very upset as I wasn't invited to the wedding six years ago and the next wedding I was invited to the afters by Facebook like an event nothing personal. Last weeks wedding I wasn't invited to either. Even though my so called friend had told me months ago to save the date. I had bought the dress organised babysitter etc. but got no invite even though the rest of the group where invited. Am I over reacting

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

I'm getting deja vu here.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Keane2baMused

Ah OP did you forget to log out and post anon?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭TheAnalyst_

Maybe the OOP can update us on their story and the little worker bees here can keep themselves occupied with their real life.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

Wasn't this in personal issues the other day? ?

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,905 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

No need to start another thread on this.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement