Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Qpark Exchange street for sale

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭lassykk

How does temporary planning permission work?

Will they have to close it as a car park.

Really like it there as it has great wide spaces and you can pay for a short period of time unlike the rip off that is City Square Car Park

• Registered Users Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

lassykk wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.

yes, technically when the planning runs out in december it will have to shut as a car park as it will not have any permission to operate as a car park.

I know I use it all the time.... so handy for dropping in and out and paying on a 15min basis, use credit card so no issues with tickets....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭lassykk

robtri wrote: »
    yes, technically when the planning runs out in december it will have to shut as a car park as it will not have any permission to operate as a car park.

I know I use it all the time.... so handy for dropping in and out and paying on a 15min basis, use credit card so no issues with tickets....

That seems like a really strange situation. Hopefully they will be able to apply for permanent planning permission. Given the effort that was put in to convert it to a car park it would seem ridiculous if it were revoked!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Max Powers

That seems like a really strange situation. Hopefully they will be able to apply for permanent planning permission. Given the effort that was put in to convert it to a car park it would seem ridiculous if it were revoked!

Don't know about permanent, maybe, but I think ideally should be built on.certainly I don't see why there wouldn't be another temp permission given.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

This post has been deleted.

if i understand it correctly there is planning permission (zoned) for mixed retail and apartments.
    but due to the economy tanking they granted temporary permission so at least it wouldnt be the eyesore it used to be

• Advertisement
Advertisement