Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Huawei b593 setup

Options
  • 26-07-2016 2:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hi. Took the plunge and ordered a Huawei b593 for use with three ayce sim. I think it's pretty much plug and play. Are there any settings I should adjust?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,148 ✭✭✭✭km79

gooner99 wrote: »
    Hi. Took the plunge and ordered a Huawei b593 for use with three ayce sim. I think it's pretty much plug and play. Are there any settings I should adjust?

Where did you buy it and how much ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭gooner99

I had been watching on ebay for a few weeks. Won an auction on a used unlocked with uk adaptor that looked in great nick for 83 pounds plus postage. Seller said they had just got fibre in the area.Not really cheap for a used one I guess, but they go new on Amazon for 150 pounds , so was happy enough. I was checking ebay, amazon, adverts.ie, donedeal every day.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭paddy19

Got this B593 for €52 delivered on eBay.
    Branded as Tmobile Germany but is unlocked.
    Menu has German and English options.

Also comes with two external aerials which is handy for better reception.

Don't need UK plug. Two pins will fit standard socket.

Works a treat with Meteor Broadband 50 Gig for 6 months for 30.

Advertisement