Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clearout of unused gear

Options
  • 25-07-2016 7:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭

Hi lads and lassies,

I haven't been out airsofting in ages and I reckon I won't be out again so I'm clearing out my old stuff that's only been collecting dust for over a year.

I can't remember any of the muzzle velocities of the guns since it's been so long since I used them, but I know that they're all under the 1 joule legal limit.

Guns
    There's an asg M14. It comes in a soft carry case, has a scope and two magazines. It's in perfect working order (I've only used it a few times) and its a blast to use.
    I'm looking for €100 for the lot.
    M14 - Picture 1
    M14 - Picture 2

There's a classic army G36E (the stupidly long one). The gearbox might be locked on this one. It's an easy fix but you need to know what your're doing. There's five high caps mags (one is only fit for parts though) and four low caps. The low caps aren't worth a ****e so I'll throw them in for free. It's in a soft carry case (it's actually really nice).
    Looking for €70
    G36E - Picture 1
    G36E - Picture 2

There's a classic army G36C which is a graveyard gun. The gearbox is ok and the lower reciever is ok too but the upper reciever is broken.
    Looking for €30.
    G36C - Picture 1
    G36C - Picture 2

Gear

There's a Brit DPM molle vest which is grand but is pretty worn as it has been used a lot.
    Looking for €30
    Vest - Picture 1
    Vest - Picture 2

There's also a brit DPM chest rig which is almost perfect except for one of te buttons on a pocket is broken.
    Looking for €40
    Chest rig

I've also got batteries that I'll include with the guns.

I wouldn't recommend any of these guns for kids as they're quite long and heavy.

I'm based out in Bray but I can meet around south Dublin in the evenings.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭ajeganwalsh21

Hey man I'll take the two g36s off ya. Is the M14 wood?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭Blueaxeman

Berilium2 wrote: »
    Hi lads and lassies,

I haven't been out airsofting in ages and I reckon I won't be out again so I'm clearing out my old stuff that's only been collecting dust for over a year.

I can't remember any of the muzzle velocities of the guns since it's been so long since I used them, but I know that they're all under the 1 joule legal limit.

Guns
    There's an asg M14. It comes in a soft carry case, has a scope and two magazines. It's in perfect working order (I've only used it a few times) and its a blast to use.
    I'm looking for €100 for the lot.
    M14 - Picture 1
    M14 - Picture 2

There's a classic army G36E (the stupidly long one). The gearbox might be locked on this one. It's an easy fix but you need to know what your're doing. There's five high caps mags (one is only fit for parts though) and four low caps. The low caps aren't worth a ****e so I'll throw them in for free. It's in a soft carry case (it's actually really nice).
    Looking for €70
    G36E - Picture 1
    G36E - Picture 2

There's a classic army G36C which is a graveyard gun. The gearbox is ok and the lower reciever is ok too but the upper reciever is broken.
    Looking for €30.
    G36C - Picture 1
    G36C - Picture 2

Gear

There's a Brit DPM molle vest which is grand but is pretty worn as it has been used a lot.
    Looking for €30
    Vest - Picture 1
    Vest - Picture 2

There's also a brit DPM chest rig which is almost perfect except for one of te buttons on a pocket is broken.
    Looking for €40
    Chest rig

I've also got batteries that I'll include with the guns.

I wouldn't recommend any of these guns for kids as they're quite long and heavy.

I'm based out in Bray but I can meet around south Dublin in the evenings.

Offer asking on M14 and the 2 x G36 if you can post to tipperary

Note: only saw ajeganwalsh21 post after i posted , so second in line :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭Berilium2

Hi, ajeganwalsh21
    No the M14 is a plastic that looks like wood, are you interested?

Blueaxeman wrote: »
    Offer asking on M14 and the 2 x G36 if you can post to tipperary

Note: only saw ajeganwalsh21 post after i posted , so second in line :)

Would you be willing to pay for the shipping?

I'll take the G36's anyway, be around the dundrum area on thursday?

My friend is a Full Metal Jacket fan and is looking for an M14, I'll ask him now would he mind if it was imitation wood. Lets say I'll provisionally take it until I find out from him later, to PMs before the mods close the thread??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭Blueaxeman

Berilium2 wrote: »
    Would you be willing to pay for the shipping?

Yes willing to pay postage , GLS would ship all 3 for 17:50 euro (for that price they would ship up to 30 kg in weight)

Don't mind which way you want to rock this one, if ajeganwalsh21 can collect them all it would be easier for you , offer is there anyway :)

I'll take the G36's anyway, be around the dundrum area on thursday?

My friend is a Full Metal Jacket fan and is looking for an M14, I'll ask him now would he mind if it was imitation wood.

Yeah sure what time are you thinking? I won't be back in Bray from work until 6 so it'll have to be after that

Blueaxeman wrote: »
    Yes willing to pay postage , GLS would ship all 3 for 17:50 euro (for that price they would ship up to 30 kg in weight)

Don't mind which way you want to rock this one, if ajeganwalsh21 can collect them all it would be easier for you , offer is there anyway :)

Yeah sure you're second in line anyway

Does somewhere near the Dundrum SC work for you or is it only bray?

Does somewhere near the Dundrum SC work for you or is it only bray?

Yeah I can meet you out there. Is there anywhere around there I could pull in and not pay for parking?

• Advertisement

Balally Luas Station? Don't even think there is Parking Wardens after 6, just don't get out of the car when they're about and they can't do ****e. ;)

Balally Luas Station? Don't even think there is Parking Wardens after 6, just don't get out of the car when they're about and they can't do ****e. ;)

Grand so, I'll meet you there at about 7. I'll pm you my number.
    Will you let me know asap if your mate wants the M14?

Cheers, I'll let you know either way by tomorrow for sure.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,599 Mod ✭✭✭✭shytan

Thread locked until the muzzle velocity/fps is verified

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement