Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

New superb

Options
  • 25-07-2016 7:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭

Was in local Skoda dealership today looking at a new superb in 2017. with my 6k trade in im looking at 470pm PCP over 36 months with 3.9apr for ambient auto model with service pack. Salesman said that skoda may well have 0% apr on the superb nx yr which would bring repayments back to 410 ish. Entry model would be sub 400. Feel like im getting a lot of car for 100 pw with piece of mind.Have 09 grand picasso which is starting to give headaches

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,384 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Keep in mind PCP isn't a loan to buy the car. It's essentially use of the car for 3 years, with an option to buy or refinance the use of another car for 3 years and so on.

Car still costs what it costs. The monthly finance is only €13k odd of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,013 ✭✭✭Casati

Very interesting if they drop it to 0% next year, in fairness that makes a good difference in the repayments. After 3 years PCP on a Superb auto and average miles you'd expect to have 6k equity in it for the next deposit

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭Munsterbhoy

Im hoping for the 0% then its really attractive, with Skoda unveiling the Kodiaq nx yr maybe they will want to try and shift the superb as well. After 3yrs all i ll owe is around 11k with a car worth 18k hopefully. Might just get low interest credit union loan and keep it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,102 ✭✭✭✭Drummerboy08

I'd be surprised if 0% is available next year on Superb.

It's selling in strong numbers and will still be fresh in its lifetime.

Kodiaq won't really hit these shores until March/April in proper numbers.

Advertisement