Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hen Party

Options
  • 25-07-2016 4:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭

Hi

My sister is getting married next year i am planning her hen party in Limerick next January.

Anyone have any ideas out of normal stuff as she wants a different night to other hens

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,767 ✭✭✭GingerLily

Whats your idea of a typical hen party?

What does the B2B like?

A private class in cooking/cocktail making/ arts and crafts/ dancing (e.g. burlesque) etc could be a great start?
    Private dining rooms are always great.
    Tea party?
    Kareoke?
    Comedy gig?
    Fitness activities?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭jlm29

to be honest, my way of being different would be to not overthink it. Nice meal, night out etc- you can book an area in a bar or something to keep everyone together.
    If you really want it to be more than that, maybe afternoon tea somewhere nice like the savoy, a spa treatment, and then out for dinner- something classy but nice, and not too dear.
    The hens with the least organised "fun" tend to be the best. Stay away from themes and fancy dress - they are best left in school/college. I would try and keep costs down. Don't expect everyone to want to do everything, unless you know your group very well. Make it easy for people who can just come for the meal etc.

Advertisement