Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Letting agent rant

Options
  • 25-07-2016 4:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

I am just after leaving an apartment, where I had a 5 year lease with a company and they have been an absolute nightmare. They literally did nothing for us in five years with regards problems with anything ranging from the pumps not working for the showers to having no washing machine for almost 3 months. They have no contact number that will be answered, the number they do give out leads to an answering machine (The answering machine doesn't even have a welcome message, naming the company) and you are expected to leave a message that they will get back to you on. When they get back is anyone's guess!

I would imagine they have been reported to the Residential Tenancies Board on many occasions, I doubt this concerns them in the slightest. <mod snip> Try find these guys online, its a struggle, no phone line, no contact names or email addresses. Imagine as a landlord, you made yourself 100% completely inaccessible to your tenants.

I want to start this thread as both a warning to people looking to rent properties belonging to these guys and a thread for anyone who has dealt with these guys and seen first hand how badly they treat their tenants.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

OP it is absolutely against boards rules to name any company in the way you did. By doing so you would leave boards and yourself exposed to legal action. It's clear that you're not happy but naming and shaming is not the way to go. I have removed all identifying information and will reopen the thread for as long as it stays within boards rules and the forum charter.
    Mod

Advertisement