Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I think I'm

Options
  • 25-07-2016 1:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭

EDIT:
    [Could a mod edit the title? It saved before I got to finish typing. The title was supposed to be "I think I'm being haunted.]

Since I was 14 I've experienced several strange things happen to me. I won't go into the details of them all but recently I've had a glass vase smash out of nowhere at 2am, and a water bottle spin around by itself beside me.

Last night I could hear a noise beside my bed on the floor, I was scared but made myself look, and saw my hairdryer chord was moving by itself. I quickly grabbed my phone and recorded it happening. I was really panicked so called my boyfriend, and while I was talking his voice went distorted and my phone turned off.

I sent the video to a family group chat we have and they all told me the video blinks and cuts off when they attempt to
    watch it. Eventually after a few attempts though they all saw the video and saw the chord move. My cousin told me she attempted to show her mam, but the video froze and wouldn't play.

I'm not sure what to do at this stage, this stuff has been going on for years. I'm exhausted today because I didn't sleep last night. Nobody believes me when I tell them but now I finally have it on video.

Does anyone have any advice on what I can do? My sister gave me the number of a medium she said is very good but I'm not sure if this is the route I need to take. Also just to add, ordinarily I'm a huge skeptic, and I've investigated possible logical causes for everything that's happened to me and drawn a blank each time. It's getting frightening now.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Mouse? Could knock things over and move a cord. I'm going to hazard that some of the hairdryer or the cord was under the bed or otherwise visible. Can we see the video?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭Melisandre121

Zillah wrote: »
    Mouse? Could knock things over and move a cord. I'm going to hazard that some of the hairdryer or the cord was under the bed or otherwise visible. Can we see the video?

Yes sure, here it is. I recorded for a good few minutes, there's movement at the start and again at the end but I've trimmed it to just the beginning because it'd be too long. Also there's no underneath to my bed, and the dryer wasn't plugged in.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭Stealthfins

Yes sure, here it is. I recorded for a good few minutes, there's movement at the start and again at the end but I've trimmed it to just the beginning because it'd be too long. Also there's no underneath to my bed, and the dryer wasn't plugged in.

Am there's no video...

Am there's no video...

Edit: got the same message again, don't seem to be able to upload it!

It posted then said the video size was too big, I've trimmed it more and attached again

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Just put it on Youtube. Attaching stuff to boards only works for very small files.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Ziycon

I'd be interested to see the video also, if the hairdryer and cord are out in the open and not obstructed then that could be interesting but my gut is going with mouse or pet playing with it until I can see the video myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,109 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Sorry for being skeptical, but I feel we might never see the video.

I await with bated breath.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,750 ✭✭✭Avatar MIA

It's getting frightening now.

That's pretty embarrassing haunting. Some ghost needs to go back to scare school. Either that or your great great grandmother is making a comment on your hair styling.

NIMAN wrote: »
    Sorry for being skeptical, but I feel we might never see the video.

I await with bated breath.

If I shared it from my YouTube account my real name would be public which I'm not comfortable with on Boards. I understand you're skeptical but I have better things to do than troll a paranormal forum. :rolleyes:

I'm just wondering if anyone has experienced similar phenomenon really, and if they might have any advice? I haven't really been sleeping since it happened. Sounds silly I know but this stuff has been going on for years and its becoming more and more unnerving.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,750 ✭✭✭Avatar MIA

I'm just wondering if anyone has experienced similar phenomenon really

Similar to what, being haunted by household appliances?
    If I shared it from my YouTube account my real name would be public

But, if you've posted it up on a public platform like Youtube under your real name which is used by many millions of users why care about a few thousand Boards.ie users.

Post it up under a new/fake account if you want to keep your privacy from the relatively small number of boards.ie users.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭franklyon

Try getting a crucifix and some holy water and sprinkle it around the room and say a prayer asking whatever it is to leave you alone, what happened the first time this started?

If I shared it from my YouTube account my real name would be public which I'm not comfortable with on Boards. I understand you're skeptical but I have better things to do than troll a paranormal forum. :rolleyes:

I'm just wondering if anyone has experienced similar phenomenon really, and if they might have any advice? I haven't really been sleeping since it happened. Sounds silly I know but this stuff has been going on for years and its becoming more and more unnerving.

PM me your YouTube link, I won't tell anyone what your real name is.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭Ghost Girl

Get a little cross blessed wear it on your neck. If you're afraid because you feel threatened tell it to back off just like you would a burglar. You order it away with confidence. Change your energy attitude and response. If you don't feel threatened...but just afraid...relax. Try and see if a loved one is sending a message. Is there white mist. ..or shimmering visions etc?? Do you feel cold or warm when it happens? Do you feel threatened or just frightened of the unknown?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,726 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Weird

• Registered Users Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Ziycon

No need for crosses or holy water, I've seen the video and I'm confident in saying that there is nothing paranormal going on in this case.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,726 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Ziycon wrote: »
    No need for crosses or holy water, I've seen the video and I'm confident in saying that there is nothing paranormal going on in this case.

The what was it
    Some sort of magic cord

Ziycon wrote: »

How did you see the video?

Advertisement