Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Picasa alternative - desktop/cloud sync

Options
  • 24-07-2016 3:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭

I was using picasa for years and loved the ease with which you could create albums locally, edit photos, click a button and it was shared online via web albums (or google+ photos).

But now that its dead I'm looking for a replacement. I have a subscription with Google for storage but I'm open to switching (dropbox, flickr, etc) but its the desktop/cloud integration that key for me. I don't want to have to export albums or upload folders manually.

Whats the best desktop app with integration with the online image sites?
    What are other people using, what are your workflows?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭failinis

I would warn to have a back up if using flickr as I have read many people having accounts accidentally deleted and all is lost, use a few places.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭aFlabbyPanda

Yeah I've local and online backups already. I'm only using the online sites for sharing with family & friends.

Advertisement