Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Hyundai trajet 2002 2.0 petrol won't start

Options
  • 24-07-2016 1:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭

Hi I was driving my car close to home and check engine light came on so i pulled in and turned car off. Now when I try to start it nothing happens just a low drone noise

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,276 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Check the oil, how long was the engine warning light on for and was engine temperature high?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭paddymul01

Check the oil, how long was the engine warning light on for and was engine temperature high?

Oil was topped a few weeks ago and temperature gauge was at normal level but seemed hot when I opened bonnet and light has been on only for a few minutes

Would it be the fan belt

Would it be the fan belt

Advertisement