Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Religious divide in Northern Ireland

Options
  • 23-07-2016 11:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I lived in NI for a year and here is issues I still don't get.
    1- Do you think education must have a role play in the integration of all pupils no matter their beliefs and religious belonging?
    2- How do you explain that many years after the end of the Troubles, the educational system is still religiously segregated?
    3- What do you think about integrated school?
    Do pupils feel more comfortable in those schools because of its related secularism which are actually built for immigrants? (Polish, hungarians, portugeses,etc...)
    4- What is your opinion regarding this no-ending religious segregation which is finally maintened in the educational system?
    If many of you can light my candle , don't hesitate to drop paragraphs!!!!
    Thx

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manach

Mod note
    As this topic does not seem to be directly relevant to the history forum: this thread is, for the moment, closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement