Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best way to reach out regarding writing competitions in Primary school?

Options
  • 23-07-2016 3:46pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2

I want to reach out to parents and teachers for a short story writing competition that i am setting up.

Can you advise me what is the best way to actually get in touch with teachers for research purposes or if there are teachers here on boards that I can speak with?

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,143 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

There is a Teaching and Lecturing forum.
    There is also a Primary and Pre-School forum.

Best ask your questions and get them answered on the forum, rather than asking people to complete a survey off-site. Surveys are seen as spam.

The easiest way to contact schools once you have it set up would be a mail drop, or possibly an advert in the relevant Union magazines.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement