Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deferring a PLC

Options
  • 22-07-2016 3:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭

Hi,

Is it possible to defer a PLC? I just graduated from a level 5 PLC course back in May this year and I was given a provisional place for the level 6 course within the same college. However, I'm being asked to pay the fees for the course at the end of this month.

My problem is, I won't be doing the course if I get one of my offers from the CAO, and I won't be getting my offers till the end of August.

Are PLC deferrals a thing?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Zooouma

millgate1 wrote: »
    Hi,

Is it possible to defer a PLC? I just graduated from a level 5 PLC course back in May this year and I was given a provisional place for the level 6 course within the same college. However, I'm being asked to pay the fees for the course at the end of this month.

My problem is, I won't be doing the course if I get one of my offers from the CAO, and I won't be getting my offers till the end of August.

Are PLC deferrals a thing?
    Have you said this to the college? Some will ask for a deposit to hold the place. Happened me couple years back got my money back also. You won't be the only person waiting to see if you get an offer

Advertisement