Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Caravan parks Ardmore

Options
  • 21-07-2016 4:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Anyone know name / contact numbers for caravan parks in Ardmore ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Donaldo

Leelalou wrote: »
    Anyone know name / contact numbers for caravan parks in Ardmore ?

Don't have name or number but I know there is a fellow there that lets you park your camper for €10 in a field overlooking the beach - very popular spot. I think it just has water and waste, no electricity. You'll see a sign for it as you drive into Ardmore.

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭Martin_D

Donaldo wrote: »
    Don't have name or number but I know there is a fellow there that lets you park your camper for €10 in a field overlooking the beach - very popular spot. I think it just has water and waste, no electricity. You'll see a sign for it as you drive into Ardmore.

Contact is 086 3895755 - but it is a large area and usually just turn up and the owner will catch up with you in the evening for the tenner

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Camdec

Personally I wouldn't enter that field as it's very mucky and with the rain lately!!!! If it's a caravan you have maybe you have no choice but if you have a camper you could try a night or two just beside the beach

Advertisement