Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying men's jeans

Options
  • 20-07-2016 11:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for a new pair of jeans.
    I'm going to college and I want a simple pair to wear fairly regularly.
    The criteria is black and skinny/slim fitting.
    I'm a shortish person (5'7) so baggy jeans and trousers in general make me look smaller and bulkier.

I tried on a pair of Nudie tight long johns which fit well but we're on the right side around the thigh region. Will they stretch out?
    I'm also a small waist (28 could be smaller) so finding sizes is tricky.

Any suggestion on brands around the €100 mark or a little more that fits the bil?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 920 ✭✭✭Bored_lad

Nudie jeans do stretch out a small bit with wear.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭pgj2015

Gstar are the best jeans in my opinion. there are a few places in dublin that sell them, arnotts being one.

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭Easy Rider

Fan of the Nudie jeans myself, I wear long john, have a black pair and are fine in the thighs, tight but that's what they are meant to be. I also have Nudie lean dean which are a bit looser around the things but are still skinny on the legs, they are essentially a step down from long johns in terms of fit and you should find them looser, why not try them?

77 euro pair below and have your waist size.... they also have black pairs. G-Star waist sizes are strange on me, way higher than normal, like I would have to go to a 32/34 waist size which make them baggy everwhere else, every other brand I am a 30 waist or lower. Levi's are always a good brand too.

https://www.nudiejeans.com/product/lean-dean-misty-ridge

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭jelone

try Zanldo, they are really pros.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭jigglypuffstuff

Id second Gstar, great selection across different fits and superb quality

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭Tilikum

Tommy Hilfiger 'scanton'

Advertisement