Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Toyota hilux

Options
  • 20-07-2016 11:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hey folks.. I am looking to buy a Hilux second hand up the north in the next few months.. from what I have seen there is 3 models.. hl2. Hl3. And the invensable. I know hl2 is the lowest spec ND the invenable is the highest.. but I can't actually find the spec list for them.. I can get engine specs alrite but for the creature comforts and toys I can find nothing.. can some one direct me to them or maybe tell me the different across the models. Thx in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,384 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

The HL3 was pretty much the same as the SR5 model here, it had some small bits like locking wheel nuts and alarm that we didn't get IIRC.
    Think the invincible got upgraded engine tune, the land cruiser did anyway. There are lots of other bits too. A quick Google will show you.

Advertisement