Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dress shops for formal dresses

Options
  • 20-07-2016 10:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hey

I'm having a party for my 21st birthday and I'm looking for a really nice dress. Does anyone know of any Irish dress boutiques that do really good quality/very formal short dresses? I don't want a long debs style one. Willing to pay up to a couple of hundred euro for a really wow dress I just don't know where to start looking in Ireland other than online shopping!

I'm cork based but willing to travel to anywhere.

Thanks a million 😄

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭jelone

Missguided i guess, altho they seem like from UK

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Wellyd

I stumbled across ladyvb.com through their Facebook page Virgo Boutique. I think they're based in Limerick but I ordered online. I placed my order on Tuesday evening and it arrived Thursday morning. So a+ for for speed!

cool, never tried that shop before, so they do not accept for fittings?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭SarahMollie

Hi OP,

I think both of the shops mentioned about are a bit low end if you want to spend a few hundred €.

If you're ever in Dublin, Arnotts carry a number of brands around that price point and you could get something that would look special and that would be good quality.

Also House of Fraser in Dundrum would have some similar type options.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,514 ✭✭✭bee06

Maybe Pheonix V on Maylor Street would be worth a look or Brown Thomas? Cari's closet have a place in Cork as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Try Fran and Jane on Oliver Plunkett St.Also have a good look in Pamela Scotts as you can find a fabulous dress there amongst the ones suited to the older ladies.

I randomly ran into an online shop, they got lots of debs dresses, according to your request, i assume short prom dress would be an option, just for your reference. You may take a look at missydress.ie

Advertisement