Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Semple Stadium Old Stand on Sunday

Options
  • 20-07-2016 9:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Lads trying to book tickets online there this evening and only able to get Block 212 which is by far the worst section of the old stand.

I've been keeping an eye on them all week and as of yet no tickets available online for the uncovered section

Of course we can just make our way down there Sunday even with tickets for a different section as it won't be full, but is there any way of choosing tickets online?

Not fair really that they are giving people tickets in awful seats such as Block 212 and the like when plenty of seating will be empty in great seats in the uncovered section

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,244 ✭✭✭howiya

Deise2016 wrote: »
    Lads trying to book tickets online there this evening and only able to get Block 212 which is by far the worst section of the old stand.

I've been keeping an eye on them all week and as of yet no tickets available online for the uncovered section

Of course we can just make our way down there Sunday even with tickets for a different section as it won't be full, but is there any way of choosing tickets online?

Not fair really that they are giving people tickets in awful seats such as Block 212 and the like when plenty of seating will be empty in great seats in the uncovered section

There's no way of picking your tickets online. Really annoys me too. I'll be at all the games in Croke Park for the rest of the summer and I'd be willing to buy tickets now but the tickets on sale are poor enough. I'll wait till near the time to buy them

• Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭Davys Fits

Usually the section available is an indication of the demand. I got section 205 online for Clare Waterford but the stand wasnt near full. Im guessing all the good seats are gone at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 759 ✭✭✭Triboro

Last time I was in Semple (Tipp v Cork)I got the tickets in centra and I was given the option of covered stand but off at the ends or uncovered 7-8 rows back from dugouts, so maybe Centra gives a few options....I took the uncovered and got soaked!!

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Deise2016

Davys Fits wrote: »
    Usually the section available is an indication of the demand. I got section 205 online for Clare Waterford but the stand wasnt near full. Im guessing all the good seats are gone at this stage.

No chance.

Tickets for the uncovered section have not even been put for sale online yet.

Instead they are expecting people to buy tickets for bad seats when better ones are available

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Deise2016

Tickets now being sold for great seats close to the halfway line on tickets.ie

Terrible that people who bought in advance earlier this week were given no option other than terrible seats out high in the corners

• Advertisement
Advertisement