Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spurs Fantasy Football League 2016/17

Options
  • 20-07-2016 6:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭

Right, same story as previous 2 years. PM me for the code, I'm not as frequent a visitor these days to boards so give me a few days to reply.

Obviously, no one without a posting history that clearly shows you're a Spurs fan will be getting a code. Can't be letting those sneaky goons in ;)

And finally, best of luck to all those who do enter :D

EDIT:
    Probably worth saying that if you were in it last year you'll be in it again for the coming year.

Also, no more new entrants after GW1. Have always done this to prevent people from joining just because they're doing well.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,639 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

I was in that many private leagues last year I can't recall if I was in this one or not so PM me the code.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭gar

Topped it last year.
    Was super lucky with my captain picks most weeks.
    Won't possibly be able to replicate it this season

Advertisement