Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Car for about €3.5k

Options
  • 20-07-2016 12:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

Time has come to retire my Punto. Budget is around 3.5k and I don't really have a preference. Originally I wanted to get a Passat because of its size, I'm a big guy and I'm tired of shoe box size cars but I'm not doing a lot of miles, around 8-9k a year and most of those are not motorway miles so I'm thinking I should scrap that idea. And apparently 06-07 Passat are nothing but a trouble?

I'm steering towards Golf or something similar now. Coming from a Punto shouldn't be too hard to get something bigger and more reliable.

Any recommendations?

Comments

Advertisement