Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How does one ask a guy to the debs?

Options
  • 19-07-2016 6:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭

So there's this guy I want to bring. I'm not sure if I like him romantically or not, and I don't know him very well yet, so how do I ask him to the debs without seeming weird or giving the wrong idea (that I fancy him)?
    Also he's already in college if that makes any difference.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 855 ✭✭✭TSMGUY

Most lads I know are absolutely desperate for a girl to take interest in them, don't let our aloof manner fool you! Just ask him, he'll be flattered and say no at the very worst and most likely he'll say yes.

From what little I know of you from this forum, you're a catch:D

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

MomijiHime wrote: »
    So there's this guy I want to bring. I'm not sure if I like him romantically or not, and I don't know him very well yet, so how do I ask him to the debs without seeming weird or giving the wrong idea (that I fancy him)?
    Also he's already in college if that makes any difference.
    "Um, hey! Fancy a night out? My debs is coming up if you fancy it? Might be a laugh ..."
    TSMGUY wrote: »
    Most lads I know are absolutely desperate for a girl to take interest in them, don't let our aloof manner fool you!
    Aloof? You mean "don't have a farking clue what goes on in a woman's head, Imma gonna stand here with a frozen expression on my face in the hope that the penny will drop before I actually have to say something!", don't you? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 855 ✭✭✭TSMGUY

"Um, hey! Fancy a night out? My debs is coming up if you fancy it? Might be a laugh ..."

Aloof? You mean "don't have a farking clue what goes on in a woman's head, Imma gonna stand here with a frozen expression on my face in the hope that the penny will drop before I actually have to say something!", don't you? ;)
    LOL! I'm not quite cool enough for the whole brooding mysterious stranger thing. I'm more of a "keep rambling in your vaguely posh English accent until she finds you endearing in a Hugh Grant sort of way" guy. 10% of the time it works every time!

Advertisement