Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Japanese characters

Options
  • 19-07-2016 2:45pm

I was wondering if there are any artists in Dublin who are competent in Japanese writing ?
    I was going to get the work I want done here in Tokyo but honestly it's more than double the price and we're talking about the lyrics to an entire song here
    Of course if I can't find someone in Dublin I'll have to just save up and get it here, but if anyone can recommend an artist, I'd appreciate it
    Could you also include examples of the artist's work?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I was going to get the work I want done here in Tokyo but honestly it's more than double the price and we're talking about the lyrics to an entire song here

The lyrics to an entire song will most likely need to be a HUGE tattoo, and not something you want to get done by someone that's not fluent in the language.

Star Lord wrote: »

The lyrics to an entire song will most likely need to be a HUGE tattoo, and not something you want to get done by someone that's not fluent in the language.
    Yeah I agree.
    I was kind of grabbing at straws tbh , tattoos are so expensive over here it's ridiculous

Advertisement