Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone broadband any good in Carlow?

Options
  • 19-07-2016 11:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm looking for a broadband only service at the moment and so far Vodafone are the most appealing. Just wondering if anyone in town would recommend them.

TIA

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 817 ✭✭✭iano.p

I have them 6 months now I find them good. My speeds don't drop at all. The only thing is I am in an 18 month contract.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

I have the Vodafone Fibre broadband for a few years now and have had no real issues apart from about two times when it was gone for an hour or two.

One word of warning for the broadband only service is that when you want to switch to any other provider apart from Eir you will have to get a new voice line connection from a company that can do that(vodafone/Eir...), this will usually involve a 12 month contract. It is impossible to switch to companies like SKY as they can't switch you without a working voice line.

Advertisement