Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Social Care Practice

Options
  • 18-07-2016 1:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi, just looking for some general information on the Social Care Practice course 😊. I deferred my place to this year so will be starting in September and just wondering about class hours, as in would it be a full day of lectures each day Mon-Fri etc..? Also would there be many mature students? I'm 30 and although I know I'm not old I do get a little anxious about being the only oldie in a sea of 18 year olds (not to mention being out of study environment for 12 years!)! Any advice on what to bring on my first day? I like to be as organised as I can possibly be ðŸ˜.. any stories from experience or advice would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks in advance

Advertisement