Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PZ mower Problem

Options
  • 17-07-2016 7:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi there i am having some trouble woth a mower that i bought its a pz greenland cm220 drum mower. the problem is that there is no drive going to the drums the belt pullies are truning so i presume its inside the top box of the mower however i cant seem to get it off because of the saucer adjusters on top i have dissasemled every thi8ng i could see but still it wont lift more than a few inches i was wondering do i have to go in from the bottom to open it and if so how do i do that????????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭inthepit

Check for a wedge key in the dish shaft under the adjuster,it can be hidden in the grease.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 surelisten

yea its there on both of them but it wont budge anyway the collar holding the piece of tredded bar in place wont move only a little bit after i removed the roll pin

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭inthepit

It's been twelve years since I opened one,but done it 3or4 times each year.
    The collars can tighten on the shaft as they are removed,rotate collar with visegrips and tap with hammer.The wedge key is semicircle,I think,so it should move if you tap it on the top then on the bottom until it frees up.But be careful the steel in the shafts can chip and leave the wedge key loose afterwards.

Advertisement